Candidates who registered for the UPSC Geo-Scientist exam were waiting for the admit card for a very long time but finally, their wait is over. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card on its official website.
If you want to download the admit card, then you have to visit the official website.
If you want detailed information about the UPSC Geo-Scientist Hall ticket then read the complete article. In this post, we are going to share an online step-wise procedure to download this Admit Card. The geo-Scientist exam is going to be held on 20 February 2022.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2022
The Union Public Service Commission will give the admit cards to only those candidates who paid the registration fee and fulfilled the eligibility criteria.
If you are one of those candidates then you can download it through the official website and use your e-admit card for the UPSC Geo-Scientist exam.
The UPSC Geo-Scientist exam will be conducted in two shifts. 1st shift will be held from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and the 2nd shift will be held from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
The UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2022 has been already uploaded on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The important dates related to UPSC Geo-Scientist are given in the table below so this is our advice to mark these dates if you are going to appear in UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam 2022.
This exam will be conducted in offline mode, all the candidates will have to visit the examination centre and they will be required to carry some documents like admit card, photo id proof and a printout of the online application form.
|Online Application Start
|22 September 2021
|Registration Last Date
|12 October 2021
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date
|12 October 2021
|Pre Exam Date
|22 February 2022
|Pre Admit Card
|01 February 2022
|Mains Exam Date
|25-26 June 2022
UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card Overview
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|20th February 2022
How To Download UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2022
As we said earlier, The Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Admit Card 2022 has been released on the official website so candidates are allowed to download their admit card on or before 20-02-2022. A quick stepwise procedure to download UPSC Geo-Scientist 2022 admit card is given below.
- Step 1- To download the UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card candidates have to visit the official website.
- Step 2- After reaching the homepage, Got to the Examination section and click on Active Examinations from the drop down.
- Step 3- Click on the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022 button.
- Step 4- You will be redirected to a new web page where you will find examination details. On this web page, scroll down and click on e- Admit Card.
- Step 5- After that, you need to select any of the given options Registration ID or Roll No. and fill in the required details (Registration ID, Roll No, Date Of Birth, and Captcha Code)
- Step 6- Once you fill in the details, cross check them again and click on the Submit button.
- Step 7- Your UPSC Geoscientist admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Don’t forget to take at least 2 printouts for future uses.
Information Mentioned on UPSC Geo-Scientist Hall Ticket 2022
The admit card for UPSC Geo-Scientist exam 2022 contains the following information
- Exam name
- Name of the organizing body
- Name of the post
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Full address of exam center
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- General Instructions
Important Documents – While Entering UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Center
We are sharing a list of documents below, candidates must have these documents while entering the exam centre otherwise, the officials of the examination centre may restrict your entry.
- Photo ID proof
- Admit Card
- A printout of Online Application Form
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, we also suggest you carry the following items
- Battery-operated pocket calculators of “non-programmable” type only,
- Mathematical engineering drawing instruments, including a flat rule, divided on the edges into inches and tens of an inch and centimeters and millimeters,
- A slide rule,
- Set squares,
- A protractor and a pair of compasses,
- Colored pencils,
- Mapping pens,
- T-square and
- Drawing board
NOTE- When entering the examination centre, candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones, Tables or Charts, Bluetooth, or any other communication devices, Study material.
The UPSC Geo-Scientist 2022 Hall Ticket has been released on 01-02-2022 on the official website of UPSC which will be available till 20-02-2022.
Photo ID proof along with the admit card.
UPSC Geo-Scientist exam will be conducted on February 20, 2022.
The official website to download the UPSC Geo-Scientist 2022 Admit Card is upsc.gov.in. Go through the above shared stepwise process to download your UPSC admit card
The Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 will be conducted in several states & centres across the country. main states are as follows Delhi, Mumbai, Prayagraj, Patna, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cuttack, Dispur, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru Hyderabad, and a few others.
We hope that after reading this article you have gained lots of information regarding UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2022. if you like this article then please share it on social media platforms and in case you have any questions about your Geo-Scientist Admit Card then feel free to ask it in the comment section. We will try our best to answer your query as soon as possible.
If you are seeking jobs in Govt sector then visit our website frequently because this is a dedicated website to share updates related to govt. recruitments, examinations, schemes and many more.