Today we are going to share NDA Exam 2022 information like Eligibility, UPSC NDA Exam Pattern, Application Form, Notification. If you are interested in NDA, so first of all you need to know what is the NDA or what is nda full form.
If you have any questions in your mind about nda then you are on the right webpage.
NDA Exam 2022
The NDA full form is National Defence Academy. National Defense Academy has been known as a prestigious military academy over the years. Tell all of you that the people of India have a very good chance to be a part of the Indian Army. Lots of people are waiting for the NDA exam.
For this exam, people all over the country participate, but only a few thousand people get selected. The candidates who are eligible to crack this exam, get a chance to work in the Indian Army, Navy & that Army.
If you want to prepare for the exam then first of all you should know the exam pattern. The NDA exam will conduct on 10th April 2022 (Sunday).
If you want to clear this exam then you do hard work, because it is difficult to prepare for the country and it takes a lot of time for the youth and the country prepares for the seh lux people and exam in India.
|NDA Exam 2022 Summary||Important Information|
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA-I)|
|UPSC NDA Exam Date||10th April 2022 (Sunday)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Stages||Written Test and SSB Interview|
|Duration of Exam||Five hours (Mathematics: 2 ½ hours, General Ability Test (GAT): 2 ½ hours)|
|NDA Exam Pattern||GAT: 150 Objective type questions|
Mathematics: 120 Objective type questions
|Exam Languages||Hindi & English|
|Eligibility||Unmarried Boys & Girls|
|Official Website Address||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC NDA Exam Important Dates 2022
|Event||NDA Exam (i)||NDA Exam (ii)|
|NDA Application Form||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|NDA Notification||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Last Date of Apply||11th January 2022 (6 pm)||14th June 2022|
|Application Withdrawl||18th to 24th January 2022||To be notified|
|Admit card||March 2022||October 2022|
|Written exam||10th April 2022||04th September 2022|
|Declaration of written result||to be notified soon||to be notified soon|
|SSB Interview||to be notified soon||to be notified soon|
NDA Exam Pattern 2022
It is most important for the candidates who are preparing for the second exam that they should know the exam pattern. Given below we have mentioned UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2022.
- The exam will be offline.
- Questions will be in Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be in two languages English & Hindi.
- Negative marking will be different for Maths, GK, English, 0.83 marks for Maths, 1.33 for English, and 1.33 marks for GK.
- Below, we have shared the exam pattern for all of you, and we have shared the exam pattern.
|2||General Ability Test||600||2.5 hours|
NDA Application Fee
The General candidate category fee is- RS 100/-
Note- The fee can be deposited in any Branch of SBI by cash or can be submitted by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India or directly by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
The fee can be submitted through a debit card/ credit card/ net banking method or the SBI challan method.
The candidates who are belonging to SC/ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs are exempted.
NDA Form Apply For The NDA (1) Application Form 2022
There are two formats to complete their application form Part I & Part II which is given below-
NDA Application Form Part I
- Candidates visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. @upsc.nic.in.
On this website, you will find an option of “Apply Online”.
- Now a webpage will open on your screen where you will see the option of “Online Application for Various Examinations” click on the option.
- After that, you will redirect to a new webpage, where you will see two options respectively Click here for part (I) and click here for part (II) on the right side column of “National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) / राष्ट्रीय रक्षा अकादमी तथा नौसेना अकादमी परीक्षा (I)” complete two parts of forms turn by turn, and finalize it.
NDA Application Form Part (II)
- Firstly candidates Pay the application fee for UPSC NDA I Exam as applicable.
- Select the city where you have your exam center.
- Upload your necessary document like photo-identity proof, photograph, signature. The file size is less than 300 and must be less than 20 kb.
- If you agree with the declaration then submit your application form for UPSC NDA Exam. Take a photocopy of your application form for future reference.
UPSC NDA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Air Force & Naval Wings (Cadet entry scheme)
Candidates must have passed 10th class or 12th class with compulsory subjects like Physics and Mathematics.
For Army Wing
Candidates must have passed the 10th class or 12th class with recognized boards or universities.
Those students who appearing the 12th class are also eligible to apply.
UPSC NDA Exam (I)– The candidates who are preparing for the UPSC NDA exam (I) must have been born not earlier than July 2, 2003, and not later than July 1, 2006.
UPSC NDA Exam (II)– The candidates who are preparing for the UPSC NDA exam (I) must have been not earlier than January 2, 2004, and not later than January 1, 2007.
- The first applying candidates should be from India, subject of Nepal/ subject of Bhutan/ refugee of Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India.
- Candidates should be unmarried whether is male or female.
- Tibetan refugee who intended to paremanaetly settle down in India and came to India before the 1st of January 1962.
- A person who intended to permanently settle down in India and migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam.
It is necessary for the candidates to be physically fit, only then they will be able to become a part of the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy. Candidates are able to full fill the criteria area.
- Running: 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- Rope Climbing: 3.4 meters
- Pushups & Sit-ups: Minimum 20 each
- Chin-ups: Minimum 08
Height Requirements Information For Ground Duty
|Height Requirement||Minimum Height||Maximum Height|
|Except states mentioned below||157.5 cm||____|
|Height for Gorkhas and individuals belonging to North Eastern regions of India and hilly regions of Uttarakhand||152.5 cm||____|
|Candidates of Lakshadweep||155.5 cm||____|
|For Flying Duty Height Requirement||Minimum Height||Maximum Height|
|Sitting Height||81.5 cm||96 cm|
|Leg Length||99 cm||120 cm|
|Thigh Length||____||64 cm|
Expected Cutoff- NDA 2 Cutoff 2022
Here we have shared expected NDA cutoff marks 2022 which are given below.
|Written Exam||350- 360|
|Final Cut Off||705-71|
NDA Cut off Highlights 2022
|Exam Name||UPSC INDIA|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & SSB Interview|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Result||Online|
I hope you like our post, if you want more updates about the NDA exam, admit card, cut off then you should bookmark our website because on this website we will update all information about the UPSC NDA exam 2022.