Hello Guys, here we are going to share all the latest news and information about PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check, Latest Installment, Registration Process and many more important questions solutions which you are searching for on the Internet.
PM Kisan Yojna is one of the profitable schemes launched by honourable prime minister Narendra Modi in 2018. This scheme is completely run & managed by the Central Govt. of India. The vision behind launching PM Kisan Yojna is to provide financial support to the farmers.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
Under PM Kisan scheme, Govt. deposit 6000 every year in three equal instalments of 2000. this amount is directly transferred to the registered bank account of the framers.
So far, Government has given 9 instalments of PM Kisan Samman Yojna and now they are going to initiate the 10th Installment on 1st January 2022. Central Govt. has announced that PM Narendra Modi will transfer the 10th instalment on 1st January 2022 at 12 AM.
According to the reports, 11.37 crore farmers has received an amount of 1.58 lakh crore till now. Therefore, Farmers are requested to do the registration and complete the E-KYC before 1st January 2022 to get the 10th instalment of PM Kisan Yojna.
With the help of this article, we want to aware farmers of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the process of PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check, registration, E-KYC, Pm Kisan Aashaar Link and more.
If you are one of them who missed the previous benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme then go through the article thoroughly and register for the 11th instalment as soon as possible so that you can also enjoy the benefits.
For Framer’s convenience, Govt. has introduced a portal where farmers can do online scheme registration, status check and upload necessary documents.
Apart from this, Portal’s homepage shows the latest updates, upcoming events and the data of payments made in favour of farmers under PM Kisan Yojna.
PM Kisan portal supports 8 languages (Hindi, English, Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil and Assamese) so farmers can choose the one in which they are comfortable.
Those who didn’t receive the “PM Kisan Yojna Installment” then they should check “PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check” which will help them in knowing where their instalment has been transferred or not.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022
Whenever PM Kisan latest instalment news goes in the air then all the farmers who have enrolled in this Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojna starts searching for “PM Kisan Status Check”.
To check your PM Kisan Status you should read the whole article which will help you in understanding this concept easily.
PM Kisan Yojana was launched by our Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi in 2018 to help the farmers financially. The scheme becomes operational from 1st December 2018.
Under the scheme, funding of 6000 per year in three instalments of 2000 will be offered to all the land owned farmers.
The govt. has decided on an eligibility criterion (Brief In FAQs) to filter the farmers so that needful can get the benefits of the scheme. As we said earlier, the funding comes in three equal instalments directly into a registered bank account.
- 1st Installment from April to July
- 2nd Installment from August to November
- 3rd Installment from December to March
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Process 2022
In order to register for PM Kisan Nidhi, Farmer should be eligible for the scheme then only he/she can go for the registration process. We have shared offline and online processes below.
In order to take benefits all farmers should have done PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Process 2022 and all the possible way to register under this PM Kisan Yojna has been already shared here.
Farmers who are familiar with the internet & technology can use the PM Kisan Yojna Portal for online registration. Just follow the below-shared process.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojna https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- You will see “Farmers Corner” on right side of home page, Click on “New Farmer Registration” here.
- Now fill the New Farmer Registration Form and submit for OTP.
- Once you fill and submit the former registration form, you have to upload the necessary documents to complete the registration process.
Note: It will take 30-45 days to get approval on new farmer registration for PM Kisan Nidhi Yojna.
pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Offline Registration Process
- Get in touch with the Kisan Call center (KCC) by dialing toll free number 1800-180-1551 and complete the registration free of cost.
- Individual can also visit the nearest visit the nearest common service centers for the registration.
- Eligible farmers can also contact the Nodal officers of their district to compete the registration of PM Kisan Scheme.
Our team has already created a detailed article on the PM Kisan Registration 2022 you should read that article if you haven’t registered yet for this Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojna.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Process
As we said earlier, farmers who are eligible for funding from PM Kisan Yojna will get the benefits only.
If you are one of them and registered yourself to get benefits but facing a delay in the payments, you should check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by following the below shared simple step-wise process.
- First of all, visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman through this link pmkisan.gov.in
- once you reach on homepage, scroll down and you will see “Farmers Corner” on right side. Click on it.
- Here you will see “PM Kisan Beneficiary Status” , Click on it.
- Now you have to fill & submit beneficiary status form with your registered mobile number and aadhaar number.
- After the form submission, you will get the beneficiary status slip on your screen mentioning the status of your application.
After checking PM Kisan Beneficiary Status, if any of you found that your name is not on that list then you should contact PM Kisan Helpdesk immediately. They will guide you through the whole process to correct the issue.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
PM Kisan portal is the one-stop solution for all the queries related to PM Kisan Aadhaar Link. The portal also allows its users to edit & update the Aadhaar details online.
If your Aadhaar details are not registered properly or you made any correction or change in your Aadhaar and want to update the same on PM Kisan Yojna Portal, Simply follow the below-shared process which will help you in doing PM Kisan Aadhaar Link to your pm kisan account.
- Visit the official site pmkisan.gov.in and click on the “Farmers Corner”.
- In this section, you will find “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records”, Click on it.
- Select one from the given options (aadhaar number, account number, mobile number, farmer’s name) and fill the required details.
- Once you fill the details correctly, fill the captcha and click on “Search”.
- Now you will see your complete profile on the screen where you can edit & update your aadhaar details.
By following the above steps in the proper sequence you will get all important information about PM Kisan Aadhaar Link.
pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Beneficiary List
Farmers who have registered for PM Kisan Samman Scheme can check their name in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List. This list is available on the PM Kisan portal so follow these steps to get access to the list.
- Open PM Kisan official site by clicking the link pmkisan.gov.in and click on “Farmers Section”.
- Here, you have to click on “PM Kisan Beneficiary List”.
- Under this section, you have to select your state, district and village and click on “Get Report”.
- You will see the beneficiary list of PM Kisan on your screen where you can check your name whether you are included in the list or not.
pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Beneficiary List checking process has been shared here in this article. Those who want to check the PM Kisan List then they should follow the above process stepwise.
- Cowin Vaccine Registration 2022
- E-Shram Card Registration 2022
- UP Scholarship Status
- Delhi Free Ration
- PM Kisan E-Kyc Update
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 011-24300606
You will have to follow some simple steps which are mentioned on this page.
This is because the website has a lot of traffic and servers get busy sometimes.
All the marginal and small farmers who have cultivable landholding of not more than 2 hectares in their name are eligible to get the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna.
As we mentioned earlier, Kisan Yojna is not for each and every farmer. There is a number of parameters to filter the farmers for getting the scheme benefits.
1- Farmers who fall under the listed categories are not eligible for PM Kisan Yojna.
2- Farmers who owned the institution’s land in their names.
3- All farmers who paid income tax in the last assessment year.
4- Any farmer who is a doctor, lawyer, engineer or architect by profession is excluded from the benefits of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojna.
5- Farmers whose monthly pension is 10000 or more are not eligible for scheme benefits.
In order to register the name for the pm Kisan scheme, Farmers need to submit bellow shared documents. As per the latest guidelines by govt. , all these documents are mandatory.
1- Ration card number
2- Aadhaar Number
3- Bank account number & Passbook
4- Mobile number
5- Declaration form
It will take 30-45 working days to get approval on PM Kisan Yojna registration. Farmers can also check the application status online through the PM Kisan portal. We have shared the complete process above.
You will have to follow some simple steps which are mentioned on this page.
Yes, you should link your Aadhaar Card to PM Kisan Yojna and we have already shared the guide where you will get all information about “PM Kisan Aadhaar Link” above.
This article contains all the useful information about PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check, PM Kisan Yojna and its 10th instalment which govt. is going to release on 1st January 2022.
We have also shared some important processes through which farmers can do PM Kisan Yojna Registration 2022 and check the pmkisan.gov.in Status Check & PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
I hope, you like our article and are completely satisfied with the information shared by us. If you have any feedback or suggestion for us, please leave your opinion in the comment section so that we can work on it.