fcs.up.gov.in UP Ration Card List 2022- Status & Apply Online & Status
UP Ration Card List– As we all know that the ration card is one of the must-have documents for every eligible citizen of the country. It can be used as an identity and address proof for getting the benefits of various government schemes or for verification purposes for various purposes.
Mainly, the ration card is used to get food items at subsidized rates that come under the public distribution system of the country. In this post, we have shared all details about UP Ration Card like UP Ration Card List 2022, Apply Online Process, Ration Card UP, Check Online, UP Ration Card List NFSA, and fcs.up.gov.in ration list name check.
UP Ration Card List
The Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh State has released the UP Ration Card List online. You can easily check the ration card new list online. If you have applied for a ration card then you can check your name on the UP ration card list.
If you are in Uttar Pradesh and you have submitted your application for the ration card UP, and you want to confirm whether your name is listed in the UP Ration Card List or not, then you must read this post till the end because here, we have shared the full process of UP ration card status, how to apply online UP ration card and steps to download Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Beneficiary List 2022.
There are 3 Types of Ration Card in UP and they are:
- APL Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- AAY Ration Card
FCS UP Ration Card List 2022 Overview
We have shared a few details in the table which might help you better understand of FSC UP Ration Card. So, read the table and grab more information about Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List.
|Scheme Name||यूपी राशन कार्ड लिस्ट | UP Ration Card List|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Department||Food and Safety Department|
|Beneficiary||Providing food items at subsidized rates to all the poor of the state|
|Ration Card List||Accessible|
|Post Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Name of List||NFSA UP Ration Card List 2022|
|Benefits||Free Rice, Sugar, and Kerosene|
|Direct Link to Check UP Ration Card List 2022||nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/Default.aspx|
Who Can Apply for fcs.up.gov.in UP Ration Card?
In order to apply for this Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, the user should have to full fill few eligibilities which are mentioned below.
- You can apply for UP Ration Card only if you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should not be an income taxpayer.
- The applicant should not be the owner of a four-wheeler.
- Priority of getting the ration card to households who do domestic work, daily wages, and living in poverty.
- The name of the applicant should not be separated in any state’s ration card.
- Name of applicant family member and who should not already be there in any other ration card.
Before applying for FCS UP Ration Card all of you have to read the above conditions first otherwise you can’t fill the form.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online Application 2022
There are a number of documents that all users have to provide whenever they want to fill out the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online Application. So, keep all of the below documents ready at the time of the registration process.
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Postal address
- income certificate
- ration card application form
- Aadhar card copy of the head
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- In case your current address is not updated on the Aadhar card, you can submit a copy of your electricity bill or gas connection.
- The applicant who is applying for fcs.up.gov.in UP Ration Card should be living below the poverty line and must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
How to check fcs.up.gov.in UP Ration Card Status Online?
If you belong to Uttar Pradesh and applied for a ration card UP, then you can check your name in the up ration card list online below, we have given a stepwise process by following these steps you can easily check the fcs.up.gov.in UP Ration Card Status Online.
- Firstly, you go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department @up.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you have to choose the option of ration card eligibility list.
- After that, a new page Ration Card Digitization (up.gov.in) will open.
- On this page, you will see the list containing the name of the districts, and ration card beneficiaries, from which you can select your district.
- Once you select your district, again a new page will open on the screen where you have to select your town (city), or block.
- After selecting the town (city), or block, you will see the name of the shopkeeper that is taking care of your area and information about the total eligible household, the beneficiary.
- If you know the name of the shopkeeper, then click on the ration card number which is appearing in front of you.
- Now a new page will be open, here you will get all information about the shopkeeper like the shopkeeper’s name, shop number, ration card number, name of the ration card holder and money more.
- Now, you can click ration card number can see the complete details of the eligibility list.
- Prime Minister Pariksha Pe Charcha
- ESIC Online Payment 2022
- April Fools Day 2022 Jokes Pranks
- E-Shram Card 2022
- UP MSME Loan Mela 2022
Offline Application Process for UP FCS Ration Card
Those who don’t have too much knowledge of the online application process then they can fill their UP Ration Card Form via the offline process.
The steps are shared below.
- Firstly, you have to download the UP Ration Card Application Form from the official website.
- If you cannot download the up ration card from the official website because of any reason, then you can visit your nearest food department and take the offline form from there.
- After that, You have to fill in all the required details in the form Such as the name of the family head, date of birth, name of the father/husband of the head, name of the bank, mobile number, district, gram panchayat along with the required documents.
- Then you need to submit the form and all the required documents to the office of your regional food department.
By following the above steps, the offline process for UP ration card registration will be completed.
How to apply for FCS UP Ration Card Online?
If you want to know the stepwise process of checking the fcs.up.gov.in UP ration card list online then you are at the right place. Here we have shared a few steps which you can follow and will get the ration card list of Uttar Pradesh.
- You have to visit the Food and Logistics Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh’s official website @ https://fcs.up.gov.in/.
- Now you will see the option of “download form” on the top right side of the homepage.
- Click on it, Now a new webpage will open.
- On this page, you will see the two types of ration card application links.
- In which the first link is rural while the second link is for the people living in the urban area.
- Now you have to choose your link according to your region.
- After this, you have to download the ration card application form and you have to take a printout of it.
- After that, You have to fill in all the required details in the form along with the required documents.
- Then you Must deposit the form and required documents in the office of your Public service centre.
By following this process, your online application for a ration card will get registered by Jan Seva Kendra.
Once the application is received and the ration card is issued, you will get the information through SMS on your registered mobile number.
How To Download nfsa.up.gov.in UP E-Ration Card Download?
If you applied for a ration card UP but have not received the ration card yet. So don’t worry in such a situation you should go to the UP FCS official website and download the digital copy.
It is a kind of E-Ration Card that is different from the real ration card in appearance. Given the below steps wise process how to download the nfsa.up.gov.in UP E-Ration Card.
- You have to visit the official website of the State Food and Civil Supplies Department https://fcs.up.gov.in/
- Now that you are on the homepage, click on the Search link in the eligibility list of ration cards on the home page.
- Now, the next page will be open, here you can see two options select any one of these two options as per your convenience.
- If you select राशन कार्ड संख्या and download your ration card, then now enter all the asked information.
- You have to fill in 12 digit ration card number after that you have to fill out the captcha code also.
- Now, you have to click on the “Search” option.
- A new page will be open, where the UP Ration Card will appear in front of you.
- Now you can download your UP Ration Card and You can print your ration card.
If you follow the above steps in the sequence you can easily download your UP E-Ration Card easily.
FAQs: nfsa.up.gov.in FCS UP Ration Card List
A ration card is issued by the state government for providing the food items like pulses, wheat, rice, sugar, etc at subsidized rates. Cardholders can also use their cards as important documents for availing of the benefits of government schemes. BPL cardholders can get scholarships for the children.
The UP Ration Card Helpline Number is 18001800150, 1967.
The entire process of the UP Ration Card Application is given in the article above so scroll up and have a look at the process thoroughly.
The Uttar Pradesh Ration Card’s official website is https://fcs.up.gov.in.