SSO ID Login | Rajasthan SSO ID Login | एसएसओ आईडी रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022
Rajasthan SSO ID was started by the state government to provide online facilities to the citizens of Rajasthan. Through SSO ID, the people of Rajasthan can take advantage of many online government services and can also apply for government jobs because SSO ID facilitates the resident of Rajasthan to use the same name and password for various online functions and government websites.
If you want to fill any form online or want to do any work online, then you must have SSO ID. If you want to take advantage of govt jobs, and schemes then you have to Registration for SSO ID. You read this post of ours till the last because in this post we will share Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal Registration & Login which are given below-
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
As you all know that only the citizens of Rajasthan can take advantage of the available facilities on the SSO ID Portal. If you also want to use the facility provided by this portal, then you will have to register yourself. On this Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, people of the state can get online services of various government departments like Rajasthan employment service, online recruitment form, online withdrawal and deposit, electricity bill payment, business registration with Various Services in one place using a single id and password.
Rajasthan SSO ID Benefits
The people of Rajasthan who have their SSO ID, then those people can take facilities that can be accessed using the Rajasthan SSO ID including-
- Application for arms license
- Attendance MIS
- Communication with the bank
- Application for Bhamashah card
- Building plan approval system (BPAS)
- Business registration
- Employment opportunities
- GST portal
- E-Mitra portal services
- SSO Rajasthan epass
- Change of usage of land
Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal Registration Process
If you are from Rajasthan and if you want to register on SSO ID Portal, then follow the steps which are given below.
- Applicants go to the official website @sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin Where a homepage will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the option of registration here then click on it and select the Option Citizen.
- You can register with the identity card available on this page like Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Gmail ID, etc. If you are a resident of Rajasthan state Now, you can select the option of Aadhaar ID or Bhamashah ID.
- While creating the SSO ID, you have to create your own username and password. You can write this password and username which will help you to log in under the portal.
- After that, an application form will open in front of you. For which you have to fill all the asked information. Now after filling in all the information, you can click on the update button.
- Now you can register under SSO ID.
How to Login to Rajasthan SSO ID
- When your registration is done successfully then you have to go to the Rajasthan Single Sign on official website.
- After going to the Rajasthan SSO Portal the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on the login option.
- After clicking on this option you will have to enter your username and password.
- In this way, you can easily login to Rajasthan SSO ID.
How to Download SSO Rajasthan App
- First of all, go to Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now you can enter ‘ ‘SSO Raj’ in your search bar.
- After that, now you have to click the search button.
- A list will open in front of you, click on the topmost result here.
- Now you have to click the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button SSO Rajasthan App will download on your mobile phone.
Note- The above procedure is mentioned only for Android phone users.
How To Reset SSO ID Password
Firstly, go to the Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Press Login button and select the link ”I Forgot My Password”.
On the next page, you have to enter the SSO ID or email address.
Here you can see the three-position Mobile, E-mail, or Adhaar Id choose the one option and enter the details.
After that, enter the Captcha from the image and then click on Submit button.
Now you will receive an “OTP” on your id or registered mobile number.
Enter that OTP and you will be able to reset your password.
Now, you have changed your password.
SSO ID Portal Helpline Number
If you facing any issues in sso id portal login or registration process then you can solve your issue by calling on the given number.
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
- Email Support: – [email protected]/
SSO ID Rajasthan FAQ
Rajasthan SSO (Single Sign-on) is an online portal that was started by the Rajasthan Government which helps Rajasthan people to avail of various online services under a single portal.
This is a very easy process visit the official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Find the registration options and click on them.
You will redirect to a new page where you will see four options Aadhar Card (Jan Aadhar), Bhamashah Card, Facebook account, and Email ID (Google Account).
Now fill in your Aadhar, Email, Facebook, Bhamashah Card Number, Name, and Address as per your convenience.
After that set your Username and Password.
After doing this, your new SSO ID will be created.
There are lots of benefits because through this SSO ID, you can get an arms license, artisan registration, bank correspondence, Bhamashah card, electricity payment and you can also take advantage of government schemes.
The candidate should be a citizen of Rajasthan.
Candidates should have Aadhar Card (Jan Aadhar), and Bhamashah Card because through these documents candidates can easily register themself on Rajasthan SSO ID Online Portal.
If you are a government worker then you should have a SIPF ID.
This is the Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Helpline Number- 0141) 5153-222 / 5123-717. We are sharing an Official Email Address- helpd[email protected] for you where you can share your issue with the customer department by mail id.
If you want to delete your SSO ID then you have to Login Rajasthan SSO ID. After that go to your profile and open Settings. Now you can permanently delete your account.
Firstly visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal, select the link Registration, and then Udhyog.
Now you have to enter the Business Register Number (BRL) and then press next.
Whatever details have been asked here, fill them out and press ‘Register’.
Now, you will successfully generate your Raj SSO ID and Password.