In this post, we will share Digital Health ID Card Registration, Apply [email protected], Ayushman Card Benefits along with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Card Apply Online Process.
Everyone knows that our prime minister, Shri Narendra Modi was launched the concept of the Digital Health ID Card for citizens of India on September 27, 2021.
Unique Digital Health ID Card
Last year in September, Narendra Modi did an announcement that the Govt. is starting the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. He also said ABDM has the power to bring change in the health care sector.
Under this digital mission, a digital card will be given to the Indian citizens in which their health records will be recorded. Through this card, the medical history of any patient can be traced. If you want to get the benefits of an ABDM card then you must do the registration for it.
Once you get the approval for Health ID Card, a 14 digit unique number card will be allotted to you, which will be used to identify you. Through, this you will become eligible to get the facility of free treatment in selected hospitals.
Key Highlights PM Modi Health ID Card 2022
The below-mentioned highlights of PM Modi Health ID Card 2022 will give you more clarity on its origin.
|Name of Mission||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Name of Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Scheme Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Launch Date of Health Id Card||27 September 2021 (Launched)|
|Required Documents||Mobile Number/Aadhaar Card|
|Health ID Apply Online Link||healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
Digital Health ID Card 2022 Online Registration
You can register and get the Health ID card by sitting at home, now you must be thinking that how it can be possible?
Don’t worry, we will tell you this complete process for Health ID Card 2022 registration.
As we all know, on 29 September 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission program during video conferencing. If you want to avail the facilities of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission then you need a health id card.
On this card, a 14 digits unique number of your health id is printed that helps the doctor in fetching your medical history.
Process to Apply Online
We will tell you how to apply online for Digital Health ID Card. You should follow the steps which are given below.
- Firstly, go to the official website of www.healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- Then you will get the option of “Create Your Health ID” on the screen, click on it.
- Now, Click on the option of “Generate via Aadhar”.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number And then click on “I agree”.
- In a short while, you will get a 6 digit number OTP on your registered mobile number which you have to enter in the system for mobile number verification.
- After the mobile number is verified, a message will come on your mobile number with a 14-digit health ID number.
- In that message, a link will be given through which you can login, click on it to initiate the login.
- Once you login, fill in required information like date of birth, address, and many other details
- Submit the details and the Digital Health ID Card will appear on your screen.
- pm kisan gov in Registration 2022
- UPSC Scholarship 2022
- SBI E-Mudra Loan
- PMJAY CSC Login
- STS Karnataka Login
- Pariksha Pe Charcha (PPC) 2022 Certificate
Digital Health ID Card Benefits
Digital Health ID Card comes with endless benefits. Some major benefits are as follows:
1. The medical history of the cardholder can be traced easily.
2. With the Unique Health Card, one can go to the selected hospitals across the country for treatment.
3. If you have Unique Health Card then you do not need to carry your paper everywhere because your old history can be checked from your card and Doctors can know complete details about your disease and medicines by looking at Unique Health Card.
FAQ’s: Digital Health ID Card
Yes, the cardholder can permanently delete or temporarily disable his/her ABDM card.
Yes, one can apply for the health id card through a valid mobile number. You can follow the above shared quick process to submit your application for ABDM Health Card
For the creation of the health ID, an Aadhaar number and a valid mobile number is required.
We hope that you like our post, we have shared all information about digital health id cards like Digital Health ID Card Registration, Apply [email protected], Ayushman Card Benefits, and many more.
We have given all the correct information here. Still, if you have any kind of issue then you can visit the official website of health the card.
|Digital Health ID Official Website||Click Here|
|Infokerala Official Website||Click Here|
1 thought on “Digital Health ID Card Registration, Apply [email protected], Ayushman Card Benefits”
An excellent initiative by the Govt of India towards the poor deserving people medical health needs.
Only thing the OTP generation & receipt of message on the registered mobile number may not be the right option as many may not be having the mobile numbers if available they might have changed cell numbers many times.
Suggest to have simple registration some thing like Adhar based entry directly.
With this mobile number OTP linkage many needy people may miss the Health card on line generation.
Request to consider please.